Service You Can Count on.
DiveQuest Exploration offers a wide range of underwater services. With decades of experience to draw from, ever growing knowledge in the latest technologies, our highly qualified crew are capable of performing a wide range of inland, marine and ship husbandry services. We take pride in our crews experiences and their commitment to safety. Our divers and crew are fully qualified and receive ongoing training and certifications that are required to meet our your needs.
Our capabilities are:
- Complete inspection and survey services using ROV
- Video and Photographic Surveys and inspections
- Hull cleaning
- Marine accident investigation
- Corrosion Surveys
- Mechanical Installations
- Tank inspections
- Coating Repairs
- Leak Detection and Sealing
- Non Destructive Testing
- Mooring inspection and replacement
- Insurance inspection & recoveries
- Pipelines/Intakes & Outfalls
- Piers and Wharfs
- Marine Construction
- Water Treatment/Wastewater
Doing it safe. Doing it right.
All underwater services are performed in accordance with OSHA and USCG requirements as well as Association of Diving Contractors International (ADCI) recommendations. DiveQuest Exploration has adopted the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) "Underwater Investigations: Standard Practice Manual".